Thursday, March 19, 2009

No mood~

yea..blogger..
no mood 2day..
nvm ..i will not to tell y ..
n who saw this ...pls dont ask me y i m no mood..
juz let me keep in heart..cause i luv like tat..
just let me keep my sad things in my heart..
so my friends will be happy..
n i luv to see them happy too~

anyway...let's start my blog for today..
juz simple nia~~

wake up 8 am ..
yesterday 1 am juz sleep..
omg .. my panda eyes~~@@..
so..baths..
ready to study today..
blablabla...xD..
so..study~~
but i cant control myself to on9..sry..
but i got put busy or away..
so receive a message..
no shock la...then blablabla..
sms-ing..
then at nite..
nobody on9~~
so go bath..
n back..
missed call~~sry didnt answer..
then ..nobody on9..all busy or away de..
boring~~
so i accompany mama go Tesco..
buy groceries..
so i decide to eat salad 2moro..
huh..mama ask me go n choose myself..
k lu.. choose.. then choose ..vege..carrot..n tomato..
finish..mama bought d..
then pay money..
my bro want eat kfc de burger..
so take away..
then come back..
on9..sms..damn cute~..
huh..xinyi no on9.. so nobody to talk about my personal things..
so want call lee hui..no want answer..T.T..huh ~ how arz..
anyway..2moro will be ok..
then i sms lee hui want jog 2moro..
but i know the answer is cannot..
huh..want crazy d..
this year seldom jogging..
aiyer...long time no exersice liao..=='
anyway..
to my Lovely papa~~

Happy Birthday to u~
although u r out station..
but we will celebrate when u come back..
u will health n happy forever..
anyway..
Happy Birthday ~~~ ^^

No comments:

song.