Wednesday, March 18, 2009

IOI~~

morning 6.50am..
suddenly wake up d..dunno y..
so..just heard tat it is raining outside..
so..sms to kw..rain how to bkb?
so at last the coach cancel the bkb d..
so sms a while...
continue sleep..cause too early d..
then 9am..wake up again..
just saw a notice tat 2day 9.30am until 4pm no water~~!!
oh..faster go bath..
blablabla..
than suddenly outside got 1 car..
stop in front of my house..
is my cousins n their maid..
y they come 2day i dunno de??
anyway..
open the door..
wOw..they like so happy..
bing bing bang bang..=='
excuse me?? now only 9.30 leh..haha..
didnt choi them..
go upstairs..
planning want to study wat..
then on9..
chit chat ..
then 11 something had my breakfast..
hungry..haha..
so..eat finish..
back to chat..sms..study...hear song...
until 2 pm..
go downstair..
too noisy le la...so i give them watch movie..

then 3 something..
nobody cook for the lunch...
so cook myself..
of course my house just have MAGGI~
so..blablabla..

omg..the movie juz finish..continue bing bing bang bang..
cant believe is they are playing water...omg~
wat r u doin?? lolno eyes see d.. @.@
back to upstairs....
then continue on9 till..7 something..
then mama say want to bring me n bro go IOI..
yea..can go gaigai again..xDmy mom's friend gave her de..
bought from Australia..

so..

my mom...so slow de..8.15 juz reach there..
than sms v xinyi..she back d =='
thought want 2gether go Popular choose book..
nvm lu..
so sms with kw..he also in the IOI...suddenly my hp no battery..=='sry...anyway using my mom's hp..haha..
so..in the popular..buy some books..but i want to buy refill of the correction tape n G2..
i cant find it..
so pay money d..wah..the cashier give de plastic so big..so i fold to small ..haha
lol...
mom stop at a shop looking something.
me n bro dunno do wat..so look here look there..
then bought d..
go Jusco..mama want go 1st floor..
so i say i walk myself..later find her..
than i walk to 7-11( shh...dont tell my mama )
buy credit..juz keep it..
if no credit..then can add..haha..
so..back to Jusco..
i found G2 refill d..but cant found the correction tape..nvm lu..
next time juz buy..
than walk here walk there..
only 10pm..
mom want back d...y nowadays IOI so quiet de??
just 10 o'clock..no ppl d..
so back home lu..
faster go n charge my phone..
then sms..on9..wait ..
then chat..type blog....

end

2 comments:

Xin Yi Hor said...

wahlao...strepsil?? hahax..
why ur maggie mee...look like vegetable mee..^^

Megan said...

yea..got a bit cough..
n huh..is maggi~hahax

song.