Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Science

morning wake up..
my neighbour doing something lu..
so mayb is using hammer or wat..
go n knock knock knock the wall of their house..
so noisy..
so wake up lu..
than go bath..
got little headache today..
so i lie on sofa for a while ..then k d..
so practise my piano song..
erm..my hp suddenly got Rm 10 de credit...
but dunno who add de..
so i not dare to use..haha..anyway..
watch tv programme..
on 9...
no ppl on9 ..
so left one thing can do..
study..
open my SCIENCE ...
wOw..
felt so sleepy..
really difficult la..
than i study until ' nose ' ..
than i stop d...
continue on9 ..search for new song..
than continue

then lee hui call me ..
ask for eggie friendster..
cause i m on upstairs..
so i go down..
say i forget d..
i check d juz call her..
than check d..
she call me..=='
than i say lu..
finish d..
i walk to kitchen..
than walk up..
juz sit on the chair..
lee hui call again..
than i hav to go down again..
so ...she say..y no de..
so i ask her go my profile than juz click for eggie de profile..
kk..finish..
walk up ..same..
juz sit on the chair..
omg..phone is ringing...=='
so i go n hear..
is my friend..
want to lend my piano's book..
so ok..
than walk up..
omg!! wat happen 2day..
i juz want to on9~
huh..exactly ..phone ringing again..
is lee hui..
ask me to accept her cousin's request..
cause my frienster is private..
kk..
at last..
peaceful~xD
so checking my friendster..
read jing's blog..
chat...hear song..
until 3 pm..
continue study science..
until ' Tongue '..
than stop again..hahax..
my cousin is singing in Meetoto..
so i go n hear..so funny ..xp
then hear other ppl sing..
some really...zZz...
so..chat ...n study..
i study behind my pc..
so ..study half ..will turn my chair..
than can play pc d..haha..
so nth special..
so boring..~
so chat in msn..v kw..
ask him got add credit?? (cause only he know my
hp no credit d )
then he say no..
so is who orz..
blablabla~xD..
so .. want go jog..
but scare of dogs..
so continue chat v kw..
thinking 2moro morning want jog a not..
ask xinyi 1st..
until 7.45pm..
he go bkb d..
so i go eat dinner..
my family come back d..
finish my dinner..
practise piano..
then continue my science ..until ' ear '..
a lot of things need to remember..
huh...at last..
change to Geography..
yea..not so difficult d..
anyway..10pm d..
on9 back..
then juz told me tat Rm10 ...he added de..
lol..thx a lot...^^
n..now waitiing xinyi's mom answer~~


end




1 comment:

Xin Yi Hor said...

ahh...yo yo~ I want jogging..but also..like dat de..sienz... anyway.. geo very easy ar...why not u teach me neh...hahax~

song.