Friday, March 20, 2009

kidnap~

lol..
i kidnapped lee hui 2day..
haha..
means come my house..
not study..is play..
cause when want study..
cant concentrate..
huh..=='
play..study..play study..=='
boring~~
so xinyi called me..
so is kidnapped..so cant tell..
later nite lee hui tell lu..
so..blabla...
then eat lunch..
huh ..want rain liao.
then my bro go tuition..
so lee hui want watch 我爱黑涩会..
zZz....
blablabla..
no study at all....
so chat chat..
then she back..
so i continue lu..
7pm..stop chat..
bath..then continue..
than go eat dinner..
so off d msn..
go tuition...
it is fun..
dinesh n dineash keep talking jokes..
( i know how to recognize u all de name d)xD..
so .keep laughing..
=='n chat wif xinyi..
blablabla..
so finish tuition..
go downstairs..wait my mom..
then xinyi mom come say..
' gurl '~
means calling xinyi..
but all the 'gurls' looking at her mom..
except me..=='
zZz..
so i continue eat..
suddenly xinyi sak me want eat supper with them...
dun wan lu..
then b4 she walk back..
i call her gurl gurl~
haha..damn cute name..
so back ..continue chat..
nth special lu 2day..=)

end

No comments:

song.