Saturday, March 21, 2009

tuition..

same as usual..
morning..got tuition at 9am..
but i 8.35am just wake up..
hurry ..hurry..
b4 go tuition..my cousin called me ask my bro ready at 12pm
cause want bring him go GENTING~~
wah!! so shuang..i got tuition..cant go T.T
no eat breakfast , straightly go tuition lu..
until 10.30..finish tuition..
so ..2day xinyi de parents fetched us go era..
than we go puteri eat 1st..
we chat..about secret things..( cant say here )
than chat until forget time d..
11am got tuition ..we sit at the restaurant till 11.20 d..
faster go tuition..
than 12pm ..rest time..
go 7-11..
then back ..
tuition till 1pm..
then finish tuition..
but we got maths question want to ask Mr.Ding..
so stay there about 20 mins..
wOw.. Mr Ding maths damn pro..
so back home..on the way home..
we discuss about 2moro morning want jog a not..
so all can..yea~
watch tv..
watch a movie....
damn funny..
than go up study my sejarah..n doin maths..
so on9..
no ppl on de..
so i off d..
than continue my study..
until 6pm i juz on back..
chat lu..
wif kw n xinyi..
than about 8.30pm..
parents want go eat dinner d..
but i dunwan go..
so at home ..continue chatting..
then help kw do the playlist..
飞轮海 = 默默... nice song..
..then my bro come back d..
he so tired ..haha..
then my mom bought porridge for me..
but i bring upstairs to eat..
haha..
can eat..then can chat...
so..suddenly lee hui sms she cant go =='
so cancel d lu...
lee hui keep saying me not dare to tell something..=='
omg..my stomach so pain now..hope a while oni la..
zZz..thinking want to give u wat~~
then kw 2moro will hav a bkb competition..
so hope he n his friend will win la~
jia you~

end

No comments:

song.