Thursday, November 19, 2009

by HOR XIN YI =)

xinyi!! ur name become the title of this post d..
lol

-xinyi's post-

I heard that Mr Postman is sending out Exam Results this Friday..
I would have just wished you all good luck
But I still think I must advice you this..

If your mom says
' y is your results so terrible..? '

tell her...
' the postman must have send wrong results.. because I tried so hard - reading...'

(remember to show your mom this picture - Reading but not Studying~)
*reading : goes in then out
*studying: remembers it

remember to repeat after your mom see this picture
' mamii.. I tried reading... '
*p.s. I wasn't studying, I was reading..xP

If your mom slap you, whack you or whatever..
remember...don't say..
' mamii, I learnt it from studying xinyi's blog..'
cause you are reading my blog..
don't study my blog..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i wan to edit~
now ady 2010 la..so no more postman tat still use walk to post letters~
or nowadays maybe got postwoman ady..
lol
so..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Xin Nie's -


I heard that Mr Postman is sending out Exam Results this Friday..


tta dang ~ like tat juz cool..lol
or this wan~

POSTVAN~
lol...let's continue the story..
haiyor...behind is important want..
wat study wat reading..
xP so..tat's all..




-THE END-

No comments:

song.