Friday, December 26, 2008

next year class~

2day shin shen call me say the class result come out le..

then say me next year go 2B...

but she not sure... so ... 2moro i will go skool n check...( scare @@ )

just like usual boring ~

then at night mom come back see me sit infront pc..

start bla bla bla le..

' everyday sit infront pc morning until night....no study.. then bla bla bla...'

ya.. i really no study cause dont know y take book.. then like want sleep le..

but i didnt play pc from morning..

just like 6 pm... then u come back will see me play pc...

then i ask her to guess next year..i will go wat clss....

u know my mom say wat??

mesti drop de..

OMG.. y u will say like tat..

i really DOWN tat time...

then i just say 2B la...

she say har! 2B? u very geng meh?

argh.. ==' then i go upstairs le..

is i really lazy until..

tell u 1 more story ..( not say my mom wat la )

last time go facial... then my mom go facial 1st cause tat time only 1 people help to facial..

then they chat about their children's 学业...

until my mom ...

i heard my mom say me.. lazy~

u know i am standing outside ... then she say me no 专心 study~ haiz...

that time is the last time exam..

i go facial.. i somemore bring 1 book go study ...then say me like tat...really heart~

nvm..

i know how am i then can le.. i will not hear u all say but if really dont know pls dont simply say... cause i m a sensitive gurl~

but i will not angry my mom la..

cause mayb u all mom also like tat de..

so.. kk .. i will try to study hard~

gambateh everybody~

~ end ~

song.