Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

merry christmas!!!

wake up late 2day..


this year de christmas no go where.. haizz...

nth to do...

play psp.. pc.. hear song..watch tv programme..

until night mom say want go shopping.. but my cousin come so didnt go ..=='

we watched tv programme then suddenly toro ( cousin ) cry.. his leg just a little blood.. then cry until ...@@

so we call his mom come n fetch them back ( his mom n dad go dinner~ )

then suddenly not pain le.. play like usual..

* 2008 Christmas boring~ *

~ end ~

2 comments:

Xin Yi Hor said...

haha..yer x-mas beta then me ler~

Blaster said...

You know it is noce that you are at home with your Mom and Dad, during Christmas. I am just far away from home. I missed my home and everyone there.

Now I am in Delhi, I celebrate Cristmas with my friends and younger sisters.

I prayed to God for every people on the world,

Thanked God for everything He have showered us,

I said "Forgive me for all the things that I have done and made my parents sad and worried".

I told God "I am not a bad boy; I know I am GOOD :). I love to be naughty, naughty, naughty. That's it... :)

God must be listening me.... He must be watching he.. he ... It is so funny thinking about GOD. He knows everything I do he... he.... he... he.. ha..ha ha..

song.