Sunday, August 7, 2011

MY DREAM.

I WISH.
BUY ALL THE CLOTHES I WANT :D

i think i will become a shopaholic in the future (muahahaha :D )

-----------------------------------------------------
went ioi today for window shopping.
because i went there with aunt so i cant buy anything,
if not my mom will say me 'eat ppl money' :)
so this is so suffering when i see something i like but cant buy it back home :(
huh :P
aunt brought me to a milk tea shop.
why suddenly puchong so many milk tea shop?
this is the new shop too.
it is from hong kong.
_冻茶DONGCHA_
i dont like milk tea D:
so my opinion is :
the taste is. OMG_
i bought the 三兄弟奶茶.
三兄弟means cincau pearl and jelly i think.
1st taste was nice.
until the 20 30 40rd taste.
ewwwwwwwwwwww.



they also sell this.
the look is nice.
like very delicious like that~
but i haven try it yet :)
next time lar~


have a look here if you are interested :)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dongchahk/198952046809097


------------------------------------------------------------
clothes
clothes clothes

my new list for tdy :)
after shopping.

checkers :)
skirts :)
flower earrings :)
jeans :)
shorts :)
(i want to collect all the colours! )
skinny jeans :)

------------------------------------------------------

conclusion:

moneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoney
come come come :D

dream post.

No comments:

song.