Sunday, June 28, 2009

P.D

1st day
on the way..
what's this?!
xP

want reach d ..@.@
damn nice~~~
reach ler...
i wan pillow pillow...xP
climb?walk?run?jump?fly?!
xP

reach hotel ler...=)

my eyes ler?! @@
then go restaurant eat lunch...1st take2nd takeat last~
my bro keep kacau me take photo..xP
after lunch...
walk walk at outside ler..

then back hotel n hav a rest..
mom n dad go out...left me n bro in the hotel..
shuang~
xP
watch tv...rexona~ lol..so ngam..

deng deng~
my bed....
erm...looks like?! sofa...
lol

boring...
keep take photo..n sms~

mom n dad come back ler..
so go beach walk walk...
about 7.30pm..
back to hotel..
watch tv..bath ..
go out...
back ..
sleep~
2nd Day


SMILE~~ xP
cute dustbin..

go eat breakfast...
then go beach again..
nice~

then ..back hotel..
check out...
back home ..



end~

No comments:

song.