Thursday, April 9, 2009

something happen..

erm..
i have a lot of things to say..
but no one want to hear my reason..
anyone?
nvm..
hope blogger will hear it..
anyway..
somethings happen in Q_5..
i want to share it wif me friend..
anyway..
thx kw.. xy n jing....
they at my beside when i need it..
others?
mayb busy? mayb angry me? mayb dunno wat is happening....?
anyway..
i will not keep any secrets..
i want to type word by word in blog..
want to know..juz continue..
dunwan know...juz close it..
k..
1st thing is..
Q_5 is angrying me ..
cause i hurt them..
i didnt tell them something..
because i know the answer is..
they wont like it...
i dunwan make myself sad..
so i rather dunwan to tell..
anyway..
juz now ....someone chat wif me..
say me 出卖...
erm..
wat thing make u say me like tat?
than he told me..
i 出卖 Q-5..
yup..u r standing Q-5 there..and u say i 出卖them..
so can u stand my way n think about me?
i think ur answer is no..
nvm..
so..
he ask me..
should i say sry to them..
and should i give them a reason?
anyway..
of course i will do tat..
but..
can they apologize me?
nop..it is impossible..
so..
anyway..if it is my wrong..
i sure will say sry..
i saw je's blog..
she is kinda angry..
till she shout out the 3 words..
WTF...
are u scolding me?
yea..i know u scolding me..
and of course u know too..
i m hurt..
but u say u dun care..
so i juz receive it..
yea..u r scolding me WTF..
k..tat's all..
i know d..
and..
how u know i didnt care of all!!
if i am not care about it..
i m not typing this blog..
let me answer u..
i am care!!
i saw someone put a comment to Je..
say..
"Q_3 is a nice name too.."
" someone will 代替 megan.. "
kinda hurt...
i want to find someone..
sit infront me..
no need to speak..
juz let me talk..
wat i feel..
of course...
i want to speak this with my mom..
but i my mom will say..
stupid arh u..
like tat also think..
jing called me..
so i ran into my room..
cause my father is behind me nia..
so she ask how u feel now..
i already cant tahan..
i cry out..
1st time..
i cry out juz like under control..
i juz cant stop it..
n jing is talking..n i juz quiet..
thx jing...
haiz..
is enough..
but 2moro is Eggie 1st anniversary...
so..
Happy birthday to Eggie..
so..
Q-5..
if u all trust me..
pls..dun treat me like tat..
cause me n u all..juz like got a wall between us..
n Eggie..
i can talk wif them juz like myself..

tat's all i can say...


end

3 comments:

Elizabeth. said...

Yar~...
Thx for writing out how u think about...
I have waited this for so long..
the day u write out how u feel...
I thought that i have no feeling while facing u adi...
but no...I cry out when i saw wat u write...
yeah..I really missunderstood u..
I din sleep yesterday...
Keep thinking whether i shouldn't do this kind of things~~ mayb u dun wan to tell us because of something~
I keep doing many of things to keep our friendship Q5~!!!
u noe when my heart broken?
the day u say i ask the question because of my fren shing yee...
About the thing with KW~ i adi noe it~ the first thing i think is y u dun wan to tell us? this is how i think~!
After i noe it~I just want to noe the KW is a good boy or anything~~ will he hurt u oe day~~ and all kinds of thing...
u say u don't want to tell us cause u scare u will receive the answer that u don't want.. u don't want to make urself sad...
My heart broken the second time is wad u write u say u want to apologise but u think that we will nevery forgive u and the word " impossible" ~!!
How u noe we wont if u din ask?!
How I wish that i can be the person who stand beside of u and say nothing but hear how u say~!
BUt i not dare to~!
HOw i want to console u and say to u " Nie dun be sad~ whatever u do just have to remember that q5 always here to support you~"
U said i din stad at ur position and think how u think~! Yeah I did~
Did u see it? u feel it?
I feel sorry cause yesterday i ask u if one day Q5 解散 ler will u feel sad?
I look at ur eyes and i beleive u~!
So i feel very sorry cause to say that word to u...
Can u forgive me for missunderstanding u?
Can we become the Q5 like last time?

miss.en said...

i didnt mean to blame eggie and u
i'm just telling my feelings
if i let u to misunderstand, i apologize.
but then, since i knew that u tell ur secrets to them, i knew that we aren't ur BEST fren anymore.. they have replaced us -Q5.
i don't think Q3 is a nice name, i really don't think so.
that day i established ourselves as Q5 becausei really believe that our friendship will be last forever.. yes i do
i try to cover up my feelings last few months, when sa told me something, i asked 'yes a? owhh, how come?' started to ask WHY.
until yesterday, i really cant stand anymore.. i cant stand anymore..

IF CAN, i really hope we can become like last time when we were standard6 but not form1 N form2.

remember, i didnt blame u because i love u.

*i wasn't scold u, that words i scolded when i cant control myself, i just wanted to scold but didnt scold anyone.*

Wallace said...

I'm sorry, I didn't meant to hurt you.
But be happy =)
I have no business on your incidents. I am just a reflection of being abandoned emotion.

That's all.
I might be a nagger after all~
Just a recommend...
If you really feel sad,
you can eat Ice-cream. Feed your happiness.

Be happy,
Wallace'Z~

song.