Saturday, April 4, 2009

enjoy~

Many days didnt type blog..
b'cause of lazy~
sry sry..
k..

WEDNESDAY

go school early for my Pandu Puteri..
n it is April Fool day~
so ..
i get tricked by Viknesh n Dinesh 1st..
they said teacher want to find us..
so we walked until Bilik Kesihatan there..
they juz say April Fool~~
zZz...=='
so ...nth special lu..
back class study~~
than pj Period..
i didnt change my t-shirt..
so juz play for a while..
than hear song lu..
back home..

THURSDAY

no koko..
but go for nth..
so ..
start..
same nia..
back class study..
than chinese period..
teacher teached until we forget to duty for koperasi d..
left 5 mins..
faster go down..
than kw bought Mc for me..
tq~~
than duty lu..
blablabla~~
back class..
study..
finish school..

FRIDAY

go school 9.30am.
.but dunno y..
uncle 9am reached my home d..=='
so ..
9am reached there..
aiyer...boring till~
nth to do ..
saw kw pass by..
than ..
chat wif Yagan..
he really love to tell jokes..=='
so..
form 3 recess..
kw n mk come ...
chat wif kw..
than mk walk here walk there..
waiting somebody nia...
than 5 mins before they back class..
xinyi reach d~~xD
so ..
mk keep ' haiz ' ..=='
sweat nia..
so shin shen also reach d..
i go library borrow a story book..
nice~
read until 3/4 d..
than need to go 7-E there..
so walk there..
sit at the restaurant...
than kw n mk reach..
eat lu..
me n xinyi share~~xD..
so chatting lu..
the lee hui keep make us laugh=='
than suddenly she langgar a indian guy..
haha.
.the indian ask her..
' dun play arz '
xD keep laughing nia..
so 1.30 d..
walk back school..
than rest at the library there...
than go canteen..
back class study..
geo period..
sama..
teacher's mood is good today..
she tell us wat movie is nice..
lol..
so recess..
shin shen been spot check by the prefects..
she bring hp come ..
cham..
so ask kw help to keep..zZz..
than same nia..didnt eat..
b'cause....
so back class..
study..
last period....3K..
teacher tell us the exam result.
Angeline get number 1 in the class...
wOw..
Lim Bin~~ get number 10!!
congratz..
so i get 17~...
it is good for me..
but i think my mom will say bad >.<
so nvm la..
before 10mins finish school...
suddenly a heavy rain come d..
yerr~~i hate it...
cause really hard to back home..
but my uncle will park inside..
juz my friends cham nia..
so take back shinshen's hp from kw..
than back home..
on the way before reach home..
the trees blocked the way to reach my home..
than a car stuck in the tree..
so uncle turn a big round ..
than reach home..
i told dad a tree fall down on the road..
than a car stuck inside..
so dad ask ..
my car arz~?
so i say no la..
i didnt saw ur car at there..
than nth d..
eat..bath..
ready to go for my tuition..
so..suddenly my home's bell..
ding dong~
a uncle dunno is who.
ask my dad 6268 is ur car?
than my dad say yes..
the uncle ask my dad to move his car nia.
than we think mayb blocked others car gua..
so me n bro follow dad go until there..
juz know..
OMG..
the car stuck inside the tree is my dad's car!!
lol..so sry dad..
nw ady 8.05pm..
is dark..
so the uncle help my dad to cut off the trees..
so mum fetch me go...
i m standing there to see how them solve it..
so i reach tuition at 8.30pm..
late d..so i not dare to knock the door..
than suddenly a aunt n her daughter ..
is new student..
so help me to open the door d..
yea~
juz open..than the aunt introduce her daughter..
the aunt say :' ok..this is my daughter ..new student ~'
like tat..
than i suddenly come out..
teacher sat to me..
u r new students meh? =='
no la..
than sit to my place..
wah..6 new students 2day~
feel so sleepy ..
finish tuition..
my mom want eat supper..
we ordered erm..
call Roti Tissue..??
yea..
so u know the R.T how long??
about the 3 plates long..
wah..
of course cant finish..
damn full d..
than back home lu..
on-9...
n 1st time chat in phone....

so ...Saturday de blog..
i will continue 2moro~

end

No comments:

song.