Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sad..

zZz..
morning go school..
xinyi at there only..
so chat wif her..
than lee hui not yet come..
go n call her..
no one answer..
so saw kw n mk also want use...
so we go back sit lu..
yea..
lee hui come d..
chat chat..
so 11.30..
gt meeting..
the teacher arz..
so sui de..
me n xinyi standing there..
like didnt saw us de..=='
so back..
go canteen..
eat..
than start my oral..
huh..ok d..
but so sry to xinyi..
sry~
back class..
blablabla..
my bm marks..
62.5%..
so ok la..i not so happy..
but got B..ok le la..
so until Sejarah..
54.. ok lu..
until Chinese..
omg...i gt A somemore...
78%...
recess...
doing at koperasi..
nth special la..
now business not so good d..
so..back class...
kw give me choc..
thx..
so back class..
my science..
omg..
b4 taking the result..
i am talking wif xinyi..
after i count my marks..
...i bcome silent mode..
cant believe..
i get 42 nia..
this is my 1st time get 40++..
so kinda sad that time..
dun let my tears come out..
at last..got come out a bit..
hope nobody saw it..
so i must ren ren ren..
k la...i dun want my friend know i m sad..
cannot change the fact also..
42 than 42 lo..
cause i saw my friends..
all trying to make me happy..
haiz..thx ya..
so back to normal..
i think i m the most low marks in science..
so..
sivik..
new teacher..
wah..
this teacher..
really..dunno how to say..
so i chat wif xinyi lu..
than back home...
nth special lu..
mama packing things..
2 moro she want back kelantan d..
yerr..nt good de..
dun want give me back..
miss my cousins so much..
so..hope 2moro geo will get A..
n...i m not pro in geo..
so dun say me pro ya..
i will gt very high pressure..

end

No comments:

song.