Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Sunday~~

morning 9.50am...just wake up..
woW..late..yesterday 1.30am just sleep..
so...go n bath..
then suddenly heard Lee Hui's sound?!
i thought dreaming...lol..
really is she la..
come n borrow sejarah textbook..
then i ask her find herself...
means self-service larhx..
than i scare she cant find..
so shout from the toilet..=='
than she found it..
back ...=='
than go eat breakfast..
mom want go the PC shop ask something at Tesco..
blablabla~
back home..
read newspaper..
than practise my piano..
juz start want to study my bm..
mom ask me to go facial..
huh..
i dunwan la..
at last aso go..
about 2pm..
omg..
pain>.argh..
finish d..
my mom not yet finish..so i sit outside..
i got bring my chinese book..
read Peribahasa..
than about 4 pm.
got do 黑糖群侠传..i watch lur
than until 5pm..mom come out d..
huh?!so long...
than back home..
on9 a while..
rain ..rain..rain..
so ..at nite go IOI..
new wing..
wOw..nice..n ~ the air-con...is damn cold..
like in the refrigerator..=='
really cold..
than walk until 9pm..eat my dinner at NANDO'S..
yea..nice..
than mom n i suggested to go Popular..
in the escalator..saw Kim Wai..
he went down..
than juz smile wif each other ...=)
so reach there..
the shop like want to close d...
than i dunwant go lur..
walk back to the ground floor..
brother bought a pc game..
than back to New Wing..
nth to see....juz know it is cold~~~
than nth to do d..
back home lur..

reach home..
watch tv programme..
颜莞倩~~~
like it..watch until 11.30pm..
brother giv me use d..
then on9 ...
chat chat~~

end

No comments:

song.