Thursday, February 19, 2009

life with Marchin...

two days din blog le...back to tuesday~

my TUESDAY~~

damn boring in class....
2.45pm....need to go out...practise marchin..
than change clothes..
go to canteen..
2 peoples late ..
than all kena denda..
run basketball court 2 rounds..
than i thought no more..
than the jie jie want us to pull our ears...than up down , up down..
30 times!!!
argh~~
must do lur~
than continue our marchin..i do wrong in form 1 recess..all see me pull my ears up down up down =='
than nvm lur..
but when form 2 recess..i do wrong again!!
than when i do up down up down 1st 5 times..
all the eyes looking at me~~~~
=='
nvm..but tat time i really ..bla bla bla...
finish marchin..
back class lur..

ok..now my WEDNESDAY~~
2day got sell the chinese novels..
i bought 4 today..
want bankrupt le...
nvm lur...
cause i love these books~~~^^
forget 2 bring my locker's key..than need to go find the teacher..
the teacher ask me to help to do something..
then me n xin yi help..go class by class..
wOw..so tired...
than 2.45 go marchin again..
2day didnt denda..
yea~~~~
but i leg pain until~~~
dunno how to describe..
after tat need to go class by class again to collect the paper back..

nth to say..

my THURSDAY~~
2day my leg stiil pain..
but no marchin..
cancel cause the jiejie got thing to do~~
change to 2moro..
~ koperasi ~
change a lot..the things also change le.
hard to remember the price..
haiz...then something happen...about xinyi ...
he/she always like tat want..
dont want say here~~
then back home tuition..
saw jing's blog..
really dont know how to help u~~
just support u ler~~
haiz..

end

1 comment:

Xin Yi Hor said...

hmm...i also leg pain la.. 1 7 pain la..

song.