Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Boring~

Sunday


play my pc the whole morning.. so tired..
than mum asked want to change specs mar?
want!!!! go n cut hair than buy my specs...
at night .. go outside eat with daddy mummy..
when we want to go home.. saw an accident..
the people is lying on the road.. so scary..


Monday

go hospital wif mom to check up her eyes cause she want to do lazer.. ?? is it spell like tat?? also dont know..

Tuesday..

my cousin come to my house today..
at night cant sleep... so dont know y.. my bro n me整理our room until 1.30 am only sleep..


Wednesday
2day afternoon i 整理 my cabinet


throw all my book..@@


2night tuition exam.. so i study then go tuition.. after tuiton want to take my specs but the shop close le...@@
~ end ~

2 comments:

Xin Yi Hor said...

haha...so much book..
anyway..take specs adi..remember to take photo let us see...^^

Megan said...

o0.. kkk.. mesti give u see!!

song.