Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Damn Boring day~ 19-10-08



2day morning , my dad bring my family n i go ' Pappa Kopitiam ' ..


of course delicious..


after back home.. i study sejarah..


than my bro go out wif his fren..( live me alone)


haha.. than of course stop study n jump to infront of pc..


boring until also dont know want to surf wat net already..


when i want open my msn..


my mom say go wif she to her fren's open house!!


OMG.. i hate open house.. cause there all is malay people.. no chinese want.. haiz.. at last also go..
3.00pm i go lor~

it is no car when we go..
than we reach there 4.150pm..
than eat .. talk.. than i nothing to do..
until 5.30pm.. we go back home!!yeah..
really jam ..
we reached home 7.30pm.. haiz...
2 moro must study le~

- end -

* Xin Nie * ^^

No comments:

song.