Wednesday, October 1, 2008

01-10-2008...nothing special...


*Welcome to my 1st blog*


Today is the first day of Hari Raya. nothing special, just study at home to prepare for exam.





at night, go IOI eat dinner, jalan-jalan...


during shopping, my dad want to buy belt, than he try , when he try finish want to take out, i think he dont know how to open than he say to mum:" no need to take out la, just pay money and go..."



1st October ...2008


my bro n me laugh ^^ until stomach pain, my mom very geng, she just pull, than can open already....






come back home, continue doing my maths...


than watch a movie ' Eragon ' ..

haiz.. boring holiday....so long time....





sleep...zzzz

Xin Nie...

1 comment:

Xin Yi Hor said...

ahh! u watch ERAGON! i want to watch...>.< i reading the story book now...so thick..want to mati liao~

song.